Thursday, 7 September 2017

Preschool At Home Update



Hi guys! Today I wanted to come on here and update you all on all the fun activities we've been doing for preschool. I haven't really been sharing all his activities here on the blog because well it takes time to write and add pictures and all that jazz. But I've been sharing our daily activities over on Instagram. If you not following us there, you should :).

I've been doing a lot of theme based activities with him. Here is just some of what I managed to capture.

 
I updated our preschool area in the living room. I added a focus wall and a play
kitchen. 


Pizza/Chef Theme



Firefighter Theme



Ocean Theme

 


Insect Theme


We've been using a new math program from The Moffatt girls, and I am in love guys. It is super hands on and engaging.


Construction Theme



Nursery Rhymes

5 little monkeys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01