Thursday 14 April 2016

Math Facts Practice: Watercolor Crayon Resist Art!



My first grader and I are still reviewing his math facts. Our math activity for today was crayon resist art. He loved painting and revealing the hidden math equation.

To do this activity all you need is:
  • watercolor paper (cut up)
  • white crayon to write the equation
  • and watercolor
You can add a paper to record the answers but he just said the answers out loud to me.









Check out our other fun hands on math activities we've been working on.

http://teachermomplus3.blogspot.ca/2016/04/dice-wars.html 

Linked up with:



2 comments:

  1. We've done this with sight words for my youngest but I can't believe I never thought to do this with math facts for my older two! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01