Wednesday 27 July 2016

Preschool Farm Activities (Day 3)



Hi guys! Welcome to our day 3 farm activities. Check out what we did on day 1 and day 2.


Math: 


 Sort by color using farm counters.


 Phonics:



 Beginning sound Clip Activity. Printable is from here and the letter clips are from Michael's.

 "Planting letters" you can read all about this activity here.

Sensory Play:

 Fruit and Vegetable play using farm/vegetable and fruit Safari Toob. 

Vocabulary:


Our vocabulary activity was linked to our sensory play. I hid all the fruit and vegetable cards in our sensory tub. He would find a card and match it to the mat. We talked about which ones were fruit/vegetables. The names of the fruit and vegetables. We also talked about which ones mommy liked and which ones he liked. We talked about how fruits and vegetables grow on a farm and what they need to grow (water, sun, soil). I don't know if he understood everything we talked about but, I like to expose him to as much language as I can.




Books:

I purchased these books at a homeschool meeting last year so I don't have a link for them. 


You can read about all the farm books I chose for this theme here.

I hope your enjoying your week and I'll see you in our next post :).

Linked up with:
Montessori Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01