Thursday 3 August 2017

Seerah of the Prophet (SAW) Timeline Cards


Hi guys! It's been a while since I blogged, it's been a busy summer. Today I wanted to share with you some fun Seerah timeline cards we will be adding to our Islamic Studies this upcoming school year. The timeline cards are from birth to Hijrah to Madinah. I'll add the rest if we get to it this year.

My plan for these cards is, while I read to them, the boys will color one of the cards that relates to an important event and we will hang it up on our wall. The cards do not have dates on them, I didn't want to overwhelm the boys with dates and times. I just wanted them  to be able to sequence the life of the Prophet (SAW).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXjYZPOL0clb0xmakxvb3B6ZWs 
Click on the image to download

I'll share our entire Islamic Studies curriculum once I get it all sorted out. I hope these cards are of benefit to you.


I've added the file because there was a mistake on card number two. If you click on the picture above it will take you to  document that has the edited card number two and the link to the other cards. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jazakum Allahu khyran. Great efforts. Only one mistake in card No.2 with the camel picture, it should be his grand pa instead of his uncle

      Delete
    2. jzk for letting me know I'll fix that insha Allah.

      Delete
  2. Love the cards ma sha Allah, any chance the post hijrah ones are available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, unfortunately I don't have post hijrah cards available.

      Delete
    2. I've included the post hijra cards. link is available if you want to check it out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01