Monday 7 August 2017

Inuit of the Arctic Book List Suggestions


Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you a book list I put together for up coming Inuit Unit Study. This year our main focus for history is Canada's Natives and Native Americans. To help me with this unit study I will be heavily relying on living books. So, I wanted to share with you my book list in case you want to do a unit study of your own.

Now keep in mind, what I deem appropriate for my boys you may not, so always check books before giving it to your kids. In this list I've included read aloud, readers, and picture book suggestions. Please don't feel like you have to use the books how I categorized them. You know your kids, it is just a book list do with it what you like :).


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXjYZPOL0clSHRUSTlrOU9ROUE
Click on the image to download your free book list. 


Linked Up with:
LMMLinkup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01