Monday 13 June 2016

Canada Powerpoint Presentation



Hi guys! I wanted to share with you a powerpoint presentation I've been working on. This up coming school year we will be studying all about Canada. I am so excited for the boys to learn all about Canada since were Canadians.

I got this idea from 1+1+1=1 she has a USA powerpoint presentation. This will be used as a review for the boys. The presentation covers each province and territory in Canada, capital city, abbreviation and where they are located.

While I was working on it the boys were really excited and wanted to get started right away :). I am so happy to see that they love it and can't wait to use it with our geography study.

If you are studying about Canada I hope you enjoy this presentation and please don't hesitate to ask any questions or leave me suggestions on how to improve it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0cldWxjRVllamExeFk/view?usp=sharing




Click on the image to download

Follow our Canada Geography Pinterest Board For More Ideas




Until next time :)

Linked up with
Practical Mondays
Twinkle Tuesday 
Montessori Monday 
After School Linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01