Wednesday 29 June 2016

Preschool Letter T Activities!

Letter: T
Vocabulary Theme: Pond Life
Shape: Square
Color: Green


Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you our first letter of the week activities for our preschool year. I started my son's school a month earlier then his brothers, because I wanted to be able to transition him and have some one on one time without having to worry about all the other lessons. We started with the letter T as our first letter.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clVHRFMUgwVUx6Wk0/view?usp=sharing  
Here's a loose schedule I followed. Click on the image to download. I've included clickable links for the worksheets, crafts, and books so that it's easy to find everything. 

Science: 
For science we learned all about what animals live in a pond. He worked on a matching activity and did some fun sensory play. You can find the worksheet and the full post here.




Math:
We worked on counting 1-10 and some 1:1 correspondence from 1-3.

Large floor numbers are from here


The printable is from here and the small turtles I purchased at Michael's.

Fine Motor:
We did some lacing activities and pom pom transferring.

 Printable from here


Bury the turtle eggs. 

Reading:


Learning Notebook:



 T is for Turtle do a dot page. 

Capital/lowercase sort. 

Craft:


craft is from here

Letter T Mystery Bag:

 I put some objects that start with the letter t in a drawstring bag and had him pull out one object at a time saying the name ex: T-T-T Turtle.


That's it for our letter T activities. He also did a lot of puzzles, played outside and had fun with his brothers. 


Until next time :)

Linked up with:

2 comments:

  1. Your children are so blessed to have such an amazing mother as you. You always come up with so many hands on/fun activities. I love your schedule. I wish I was more organized. Totally visiting your blog when I start teaching my little one her letters. She is really good with her math and can already add and subtract but recognizing her alphabet is still a challenge for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet my friend! We all have our strengths and weaknesses as mothers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet comment :). <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01