Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tot School Fine Motor


Tot-School is something I've been debating to start with my son. He is 2 years old and keeping him engaged and playing is very important to me, but it was difficult to start. Having a 4 month old prevented me from doing all the fun things I wanted to do with him.

Finally last night I decided no time like the present. Our tot activities are all going to be play based and not stressful for me.

My son is a boys boy anything that involves jumping, moving and physical he is all for it. This activity was the perfect one for him, and I also liked that it called for minimal supplies.

I found a old diaper box cut out holes at the top and gave him some balls that I purchased a while back. He had a blast and so did my older boys. I think they wanted to play more than him.




Big brother couldn't resist he had to join in the fun.




Check out other tot-school fun activities;

 http://teachermomplus3.blogspot.ca/2016/02/tot-school-play-and-learn-wipe-box-with.html



Linked up with

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I could see my guys having a blast with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie :). Its definitely one of those simple activities that they end up having a blast with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01