Thursday 13 April 2023

Surah Kaafiroon




Hi, guys today I wanted to share with you the activities we did while studying the tafseer of Surah Kaafiroon. We always start off by reading from the Mini Tafseer books. The theme of this surah is not compromising your faith. We talked about how Islam differs from other religions. I did this study with my 4 and 7-year-old. We focused on

1. Places of worship
2. Clothing 
3. Celebrations
4. Not insulting anyone else's beliefs


As Muslims, we worship at a masjid. We learned the du'a for entering the masjid and the etiquette of visiting the masjid.  Our call of prayer is also different. Christians use the bell but we Muslims call the prayer and the one calling for prayer is called a Muezzin. We read the story of Bilal (ra). 


These are the books we read. We talked about how we dress as Muslims. Modest clothing, covering our 'awrah. The women wear hijab. 


We played this fun Masjid game


My son created a journaling page. I wrote down some prompts for him and he filled in the answers. For example, 
I am... 
I believe in... 
My Prophet is...
My religion is...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01