Thursday 19 December 2013

Homeschool Room



Sneak Peek






I've always wanted a separate school room for my boys (okay mainly for me). With our last house we didn't have the space for a school room. That was fine we still got all our work done and were still comfortable. But its been something I've been dreaming about and pinning ideas for my own future school room :).

The time has come biithnillah (by the permission of Allah)  that we have our very own space. We recently moved in to a new house that has a separate family room. I've been working on this room since we moved in to turn it into our my dream home school room but on a budget of course.

This is a little sneak peek that am giving you guys am so excited I just couldn't wait until it was all done. 

I've read so many post about rain gutter bookshelves that I wanted one of my very own. But am not handy and it involved way to many cutting and measuring for my test. So I decided to use the Ikea picture ledge, it turned out really well.

I hang some pictures that I order from Little Wings Gallery using some Ribba Frames that I purchased from IKEA for $9.99.

Stay tuned for a full room reveal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01