Saturday 3 September 2016

Homeschool Weekly Wrap Up


Hi guys! I can't believe it's already September, where is the time going? We've wrapped up our first month of homeschooling and I for one can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us. I hope and pray everything continues to go smoothly for all of us (I'll even take semi-smooth ;)). We didn't do a lot of school this week because our schedule is a little different this year. I've chosen to do 5 weeks on and 1 week off this year so, here's what we've been up to this week.

Preschool:
My little guy had a week of fun learning all about his body, you can check out the full post here. 

 


History:
We finished chapter 5 in Story of the World Vol 2. We worked on some narration and mapping activities.




Writing:
My 3rd grader is still working on his personal narrative story. This week we focused on story sequencing and adding detail to our story.




We also caught up on math, grammar, and read aloud. I don't have any pictures for any of those subjects because we worked on it sporadically through out the day. That's it for our week I hope you had a fabulous week :).

Linked Up With:
Homeschool Weekly Wrap Up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01