Friday 5 February 2016

Solar System Salt Tray



We are studying Astornomy this year and I made these planet cards for my boys to learn the order of the planets.

This week I incorporated the planet names into their spelling list. To help them practice we used a salt tray and the planet cards to practice.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clbW50ZmExQjdTQkU/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image above to download your free planet cards. 





I hope you enjoy the printables and please do share with us if you use them.

Linked up with:
everystarisdifferent
myturnforus
totsandme
craftymomsshare
livingmontessorinow
themrstee
naturalbeachliving

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this! My oldest has been asking to do a Solar System unit, so I will be pinning this to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tara :). I hope he enjoys the unit study.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01