Wednesday 24 February 2016

Tot-School "Guess Who" Zoo Animals



To go with our book theme Good Night Gorilla I put together a "guess who" zoo animal board. I used envelopes and a foam board. Each envelope had a flashcard of a zoo animal and on the front of the envelope I put a picture of the animals pattern.

I attached clips to each of the cards so that it would be easy to pull them out. He loved this activity and would scream every time he pulled out a card and saw the animal. This game can be used with preschoolers/kindergarten, you can try to have them guess what animal is inside based on the pattern on the front.








He lined up all the cards after he took them out and just counted them. I loved making this for him and he enjoyed this activity a lot.


After he was finished with his activity he went over to the shelf and grabbed his book. I love that all these activities are making him love books :).

If you would like to recreat this activity or even just do a match the animal to its pattern activity feel free to grab the free Zoo Animals printable below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0claVUycGVucGpxdDQ/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image to download your FREE copy. 

I was featured for Tot School!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I know my kids would love this. Thanks for sharing on #ToddlerFunFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous linky party.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01