Friday 5 August 2016

Rainbow Fish Letter Recogniton Activity


Hi guys! This week for our preschool activities we focused on the letter F. One of the books I read to my preschooler was Rainbow Fish, he fell in love with the book and walked around with it all week. To go with the book I put together a letter sound practice activity using rainbow shiny stickers from the dollar tree.


Material Needed:
  1. Printable ( can be found at the end of this post)
  2. Stickers (you can use rainbow colored shiny stickers or just plain stickers)
  3. Sharpie ( used to write the letters on the stickers)

 I put all the stickers on the sides of the tray to make it easier for him.




Before he placed the stickers on the fish he would say the sound it made and match it to the corresponding letter. This activity is also a good hand eye coordination practice, getting the stickers inside the circle was a bit of a challenge for him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clNXUzblE2ekRiNkk/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image to download.

2 comments:

  1. My daycare kids will enjoy this activity. They LOVE stickers. Saw you on Preschool and Kindergarten Community Linky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! My mom ran a home daycare for a long time. I hope your kids enjoy this activity.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01