Friday 12 August 2016

Preschool Letter A Activities

Letter: A
Shape: Review
Color: Review
Vocabulary Theme: Apples


Hi guys! My preschooler and I worked on letter A this week. We read a lot of books, did some crafts, and most importantly played.

Phonics: 

 Capital/Lowercase sort

Letter A basket


Math:


1:1 correspondence using magnetic numbers and apple erasers.

Number matching 11-20


Fine Motor:

Bead Lacing.

Craft:



Geography:

I started introducing him to the names of the Continents. I am not expecting him to master them, rather it's for exposure.


As he put the puzzle together I would say the name of each continent and he would repeat after me. 

We also used our Montessori Map Work book to match the continents. I love this book! :)

Invitation to Explore:



That's it for our letter A activities!

Linked Up With:
Practical Monday
Montessori Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01