Tuesday 9 August 2016

Beginning Sound Practice FREE Printable



Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you a free printable I put together for my son. He has been enjoying practicing beginning sounds using our alphabet pony beads.

Material You Will Need:
  1. Printable (found at the end of post)
  2. Pony bead alphabet (purchased from Michael's)
  3. Page Protector or Laminator

I printed the pages and inserted them into page protectors so I could reuse this activity through out the week. You can laminate yours or just leave it as is.





https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0cld0w3MXhObUlScDg/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image to download 

I hope you enjoy this printable :).

Linked Up With:
Montessori Monday
Preschool Kindergarten Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01