Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Preschool Farm Activities (Day 3)



Hi guys! Welcome to our day 3 farm activities. Check out what we did on day 1 and day 2.


Math: 


 Sort by color using farm counters.


 Phonics:



 Beginning sound Clip Activity. Printable is from here and the letter clips are from Michael's.

 "Planting letters" you can read all about this activity here.

Sensory Play:

 Fruit and Vegetable play using farm/vegetable and fruit Safari Toob. 

Vocabulary:


Our vocabulary activity was linked to our sensory play. I hid all the fruit and vegetable cards in our sensory tub. He would find a card and match it to the mat. We talked about which ones were fruit/vegetables. The names of the fruit and vegetables. We also talked about which ones mommy liked and which ones he liked. We talked about how fruits and vegetables grow on a farm and what they need to grow (water, sun, soil). I don't know if he understood everything we talked about but, I like to expose him to as much language as I can.




Books:

I purchased these books at a homeschool meeting last year so I don't have a link for them. 


You can read about all the farm books I chose for this theme here.

I hope your enjoying your week and I'll see you in our next post :).

Linked up with:
Montessori Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01