Tuesday 5 January 2016

Adjective Craftivity



Today I wanted to share with you a really fun craft activity + grammar lesson. My 5 year old and I are working through Grammar Tales. So far we are really enjoying reading all the stories and adding to it with worksheets, crafts, and memory work.



After reading this short book we went over what an adjective is and made a list on the white board.
After coming up with many examples we went right to our craft. This fun craft can be found over at A Year of Many Firsts (she has more worksheets that go with this activity and its FREE).
He wrote "My name is Abubakar and I am big and strong." One the black paper how wrote down other adjectives that describe him (fun, happy, strong, brave). It was a lot of fun even my 7 year old decided to join in.

After we completed our work I hang up the boys art work in the school room. They always enjoy looking at their creations and showing it off to their dad.


Linked up over at:
the natural homeschool
gringoslocos6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01